The big hit from last week’s menu was the Baja fish tacos. Oh, they were so delicious! My 8 year old old loved them, too. My only criticism is that they were definitely spicy. I love heat, but next time I’ll cut down on the chili pepper in the spice rub. I’d prefer my heat from the jalapeños in the sauce. I never got around to the pork tacos, though (I’m out of brown sugar!), so those will have to wait. I can’t wait to try them, though!
- Sunday: Ground beef gorditas with ranch sauce
- Monday: Chili dogs, cole slaw, green beans
- Tuesday: Best-Ever baked macaroni & cheese, tossed salad
- Wednesday: Chicken picatta over angel hair, broccoli
- Thursday: Split-pea soup, chicken salad sandwiches
- Friday: Black bean soup, cheese quesadillas
- Saturday: Sweet pork tacos with avacado cream, sweet potato fries
For more menu ideas, visit Organizing Junkie’s Menu Plan Monday feature.