- Hooray – Drew is coming home tonight! He’s been in Virginia for work for the last couple of days. Seems like everything has gone pretty well, though the bed is apparently really uncomfortable. Well, it’s just your standard Hilton business hotel — not like if he had to go to a trade show or something and got to stay at a swank hotel in Las Vegas. I’m sure he’ll be happy to be back in NY!
- Yesterday Noah randomly put on a beret and got out the watercolors and started painting. I took a couple photos, but I still have to upload them. Too cute!
- He also just announced that his going to cook dinner for me tonight: ham, celery, and root beer. Good thing he is cute and not actually cooking, because just thinking about that combo… blech!
- I am so eager for the first trimester to be over. Not because I want to rush time (I don’t!), but the nausea is really getting old. Overall I’ve been OK with Drew gone, probably because I had no choice. If I make sure I snack regularly I generally feel OK, but smells… ugh. I have a pretty acute sense of smell to begin with and it’s heightened during pregnancy (this time is no different). D.’s been doing all the cooking because my stomach turns so easily. So I’ve been holding my nose a lot when I open the fridge, LOL…
- That’s about it. Pretty quiet week over here. I have to put new sheets on the beds and take care of some laundry this afternoon. I think I might bake some rosemary bread too. Nothing strong-smelling about that, thank goodness!