- I just cannot warm up today! It’s cold outside, it’s cold inside… This winter stuff is for the birds. Oh wait – no, they go South for the winter don’t they? Yup. They have the right idea.
- This morning I returned the rental car, and I am so glad to have that thing out of our driveway! What a hassle. I still can’t believe the girl never reported the accident to her insurance company. Did she think we weren’t going to call ours? Seriously.
- Drew’s mom is taking Jake to see Cirque du Soliel tomorrow. I’m a little jealous that his first time in NYC won’t be with me and Drew, but I doubt they’ll be doing much exploring. I’m sure he’ll love it. I know I would!
- It pays to complain. Our bank account had been with Bank of New York, which recently merged with Chase. Ever since the switch, we’ve been charged fees on our free account. We were starting to consider moving our checking account to a different bank, but finally after writing a very to-the-point letter, the bank manager fixed everything. Still…
- Looking forward to doing a Beaujolais Nouveau tasting on Sunday. I know, I know. It’s swill, right? Still, I’m curious about the differences between the producers. It might be a big marketing ploy, but I do enjoy tradition. (Until I start thinking about the carbon footprint – might be changing my tune.)
%d bloggers like this: