Oh my goodness, I hope I don’t look and sound too foolish here, but I’m sharing this anyway. I really love when other people post vlogs (video blogs), and thought maybe it was time to step outside my comfort zone.
I don’t know a You Tube video downloader from an uploader, and I used my iTouch to record this, so please do not expect a cinematic masterpiece, LOL! This one seemed easy enough, especially because the topic was provided for me. Please don’t laugh!!!
The instructions are to say these words:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
And answer these questions:
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you use to change the TV channel?
Want to listen to more accent vlogs? You can check them out here.