Well it seems that spring is impatient and is sneaking her way into the northeast early this year! Of course I’m no fool – I doubt we’ll enjoy these warm temperatures for long. There’s bound to be another bout of chilly air, but for now I am so happy to sit on my deck with an iced coffee while watching my daffodils peek up through the ground! Having a meal plan means that I can have a little extra free time to do that because I’m not running around to the stores trying to pick up dinner at the last minute. Here’s my plan for this week.
- Sunday: Leftovers
- Monday: Roast chicken, cole slaw, green beans, spaghetti squash gratin
- Tuesday: Beef curry over jasmine rice, cucumber and onion salad
- Wednesday: Kielbasa, spinach, and white bean soup; green salad
- Thursday: Turkey burgers (sans buns), black bean salad, baked sweet potato spears
- Friday: Fish tacos or grilled cheese (for picky kids)
- Saturday: Corned beef, cabbage, carrots
For more menu ideas, visit Organizing Junkie’s Menu Plan Monday feature.