I feel like my menu planning has become much simpler since I’ve started omitting starch (for the most part) from our diet. I mean can you get much easier than Protein + Vegetable(s) + Green Salad? I don’t think so.
I’m finding continued improvements in our health, one of which is that my rosacea, which typically flares up this time of year, actually seems to be getting better (!) and my dry skin… dare I say… feels smoother than usual.
Anyway, on to the meal plan!
- Sunday: Crustless pizza
- Monday: Turkey burgers, salad
- Tuesday: Chicken fajitas (wraps optional), salad
- Wednesday:Sausage Parmesan, steamed veggies, salad
- Thursday: Pesto chicken, CSA veggies, salad
- Friday: Steak, CSA veggies, salad
- Saturday: Asian lettuce wraps with ground chicken, shredded carrots, scallions, cashews
For more menu ideas, visit Organizing Junkie’s Menu Plan Monday feature.