It’s finally starting to feel like winter around here! And as much as I want to hole up in front of the wood stove, the fact is that I still need to plan and cook dinner for the family. So it’s a good thing I have a plan!
- Monday: Roast chicken thighs, steamed broccoli, wild rice (leftover) tossed salad with fresh mozzarella and mustard vinaigrette.
- Tuesday: Broiled steak with gorgonzola butter, sauteed zucchini and onions, salad
- Wednesday: Veal parmesan meatloaf, salad
- Thursday: Spiced beef ribs, steamed veggies, cole slaw
- Friday: Pesto chicken breasts, small side of pasta, salad
- Saturday: Probably take-out
For more menu ideas, visit Organizing Junkie’s Menu Plan Monday feature.