It’s shaped up to be a “family favorites” sort of week, with a couple new recipes thrown in there that are familiar enough to seem like favorites already The first half of this week is quite busy with meetings and appointments and open houses. I will be so glad when Thursday is here!
- Sunday: Silroin tip roast, baked potatoes, green beans
- Monday: Pasta for kids, out for me & D
- Tuesday: Turkey tacos, black bean salad, (cheese roll-ups for my suddenly picky 6 YO)
- Wednesday: Make your own pizzas for the kids, crock pot chickpea curry & basamati rice for the adults, green salad for all.
- Thursday: BLTs – sandwiches for the kids and BLT-inspired dinner salads for me & D.
- Friday: Take-out or leftovers
- Saturday: Burger, salt & vinegar potatoes, salad
For more menu ideas, visit Organizing Junkie’s Menu Plan Monday feature.