1. Start the day with a good breakfast, in this case triple-berry muffins that I let the boys make (just the add-water-variety of muffin mix), yogurt, fruit, and a big mug of Green Mountain Coffee’s Dark Magic.
2. Buy some dirt-cheap Bosc pears and apples at the local farm stand. Then take a blurry picture of them.
3. Hook a row on the adorable dress you are testing for the fabulous Alicia Paulson (!!!)!
4. Allow your boys to run through the sprinkler even though you think it’s too cold out. Wonder how you made such cute kids.
5. Watch them play with their new Tech Decks and the set you found for $1 (!!!) at a yard sale this morning.
6. Notice that one of the strawberry plants has a teeny tiny strawberry that is turning red and immediately yell, “Oh my goodness how cute!!!” And cause your boys to come run and see.
7. Make a baby smile