It’s another cold week around here. Snow is supposed to start overnight and they’re predicting 3-5 inches which will then change over to freezing rain. Yay! (That’s a sarcastic yay, by the way.) Last I heard there will be about 1/2-inch of ice on top of the snow. I expect another snow day for the kids tomorrow.
Where’s that January thaw? Anyway… here’s what I’ve got going this week:
- Sunday: Leftovers
- Monday: Mulligatawny (from the freezer)
- Tuesday: Roasted red pepper and tomato soup, beer bread, salad
- Wednesday: Lemon chicken, pasta salad, steamed broccoli
- Thursday: Turkey tacos, black bean salad
- Friday: Make-your-own pizza on whole wheat crust, salad
- Saturday: Steak au poivre, baked potatoes, steamed veggies
For more menu ideas, visit Organizing Junkie’s Menu Plan Monday feature.